JSTorrent is a BitTorrent client for Google Chrome that downloads torrent files with ease. It can download torrents directly to your Downloads folder and can handle large files (multi-gigabyte files) with ease. It is designed specifically for Google ChromeOS and runs fine on lower end ARM Chromebooks.
- Fix magnet links not working - Fix UDP tracker problems
- HTTP tracker fixes - remove deprecated pushMessaging API
- Support for being default "magnet:" protocol handler - Fix parsing trackers from .torrent files - API updates for upcoming Chrome 38 - UI fixes
- Fix for base32 magnet links - Speed improvement using Web Crypto API
- Add ETA column - Minimized view - Use new chrome.sockets API - Ability to add custom trackers (right-click) - Better messaging for when out of free disk space - Fix utf-8 encoded text issues - Ability to remove detached storage
- Minor bugfixes having to do with handling detached storage
- Identified the cause of the Fatal Disk errors, workaround implemented - New Streaming Media Player (click on "Play" in Files view) - Improved download speeds
- Improved messaging for unhealthy torrents - Fixed some add by URL bugs - Clicking on "Add" without a URL brings up file selection - Extended trial version in certain markets (Brazil)
- Fix several issues with trackers - New option (default off) to report as uTorrent - Information in Help page to give to private tracker admins - See detailed tracker error information in "Trackers" tab - Sortable columns (click on column header, note not all columns are sortable) - Improvements to setting file priority (skip file download) - Add "General Information" pane, to see detailed information about a Torrent
- Miscellaneous bugfixes
- Ability to select which files to download - Private tracker support - New works for all public trackers - Improved UX and notifications - Added some options to the Options page - Number of peers per torrent - Prevent standby
Pushing small bugfixes reported by users. Please, if you have any problems with the program, report the issues and I will address them!
Version 2.0 is released with direct downloads to your disk. If you encounter any issues, please report them here and I will work my best to fix them as soon as possible.
JSTorrent is an open source project. Contributions in the form of bug reports, feature requests, or even new code are welcome on the JSTorrent GitHub page.
This webpage is hosted by GitHub Pages with this repository